How long does it take to get a Ghanaian visa?
Please note that upon receipt of the hard copy of a Regular application at the Embassy, it will take 15-20 business to process. The processing period for Expedited applications is 7 business days.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Ghana?
A person can obtain a visa on arrival by applying to the Comptroller-General of Ghana Immigration Service (GIS). … All persons entering Ghana must be in possession of a valid passport or an official travel document establishing the identity of the holder.
How much is Schengen visa in Ghana?
2020, the fee for processing a visa application is 80 Euros. The visa fee is only payable in cash in Ghana Cedi at the current exchange rate of the Embassy. The processing fee is not refundable in case of denial of the visa. Visa application forms are free of charge and are available on the website of the Embassy.
How can I get Ghana citizenship for free?
Registration/Naturalization as Citizen of Ghana
- Purchase (Application form 3)
- Copy of Passport (Bio Data Page)
- Current OR Indefinite Residence Permit page.
- Copy of (Spouse) Ghanaian Passport (Bio-data page)
- Consent letter from Spouse.
- Copy of marriage Certificate.
How do I contact Ghana Embassy?
- Address. in Washington. 3512 International Drive NW, 20008. Washington.
- Phone. +1-202-686-4520.
- Fax. +1-202-686-4527.
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website URL. https://www.ghanaembassydc.org.
Does Ghana visa need invitation letter?
If travelling as a tourist to Ghana and do not have an invitation letter, kindly attach your hotel reservation to the application. You can use this in place of the invitation letter however, you must tick the invitation letter to be able to submit the application online.
How can I apply for immigration in Ghana?
Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment Requirements & Portal
- You should be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- You should possess a first degree.
- You should have completed National Service.
- You should be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years by 31st December.
Can you get a Ghana visa online?
The eVisa for Ghana is an online visa, expected to be implemented in the near future, which will allow eligible citizens a short stay in the country and eliminate the need to apply for a visa from an embassy or consulate or wait in line for a visa on arrival at border entry checkpoints.
Can I travel to Ghana without passport?
To enter Ghana, a valid passport is required by all nationals referred to in the chart above.
How do I get a resident permit in Ghana?
Residence Permit Application Process in Ghana
- Attach two(2) recent passport pictures.
- Copy of Non-Citizen ID Card.
- Original Passport of employee.
- Approved work permit/Automatic Quota.
- Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate (for existing companies)
Which Schengen visa is easy to get from Ghana?
Lithuania is the easiest country to get a Schengen visa from, with only 1.3% of the short-term applications rejected in 2018. In total, 98.7% of the applicants for a Schengen Visa to Lithuania received a positive answer on their application.
How much bank balance is required for Schengen visa?
Bank statement – this needs to show a minimum balance of €3000 over the last 6 months. If you do not have this amount in your bank, you could show a family member’s/guardian’s statement instead, with an accompanying letter stating that they are sponsoring your travel and stay.
Is Ghana VFS open?
Effective 1st February 2021, the Opening Hours of the VAC in Accra will be as follows, until further notice: Business Hours: Monday – Friday : 9:00 – 15:00.